For any task to be accomplished in accordance with its predefined schedule, there is simply no way about it if you don’t plan or strategize it adequately. The human mind has the ability to achieve any given or set goals if they are able to effectively organize their given resources in an idealistic method. In this post, we would like to share with you some great advice as to how you should go about your academic written work in a manner so that you never miss out on your due dates and deadlines. So without any further a due, let’s get right into them,shall we?
Use Time Proficiently
With every assigned task that is sent your way, there is no doubt about it that will come with its own set of instructions, guidelines, word count, and deadline. Your number one priority is to make sure that you set your priorities right. If you want to be on schedule then here is what you need to do:
- Mark your due date on a calendar that is accessible to you most of the time.
- Calculate the amount of time left in the number of days till your deadline. (Let’s say your deadline is two weeks from now, then that gives you 14 days in total).
- Now you need to calculate how much hours you can give within a particular day or what your word count limit is for one uninterrupted sitting.
- Now you need to make sure that your days are appropriately divided into three major sub-tasks related to every academic written work i.e.: research, writing and finally editing.
(Assuming you have 14 days in total, you should then allow3 days to research, 9 days for writing, and 2 days for editing and proofreading. If your word count is 10,000 words then you need to deliver around 1,112 words each day for your document).
- Now you should segregate your paper intoan introduction, the main body of discussion, and conclusion.
- Your introductions are 15% of your total word count, in this case, that’s 1,500 words, around 1.4 days.
- Your main body of discussion is 65% of your total word count, in this case, that’s 6,500 words, around 6 days.
- Finally, your conclusions are 20% of your total word count, in this case, that’s 2,000 words, nearly 1.6 days.
- Now you should initiate the research process and finish it is in its due timeline, then proceed with other remaining tasks.
- You should keep a check on your accomplished milestones.
- Once your writing process is completed, use the proofreading and editing days to refine your paper as per the given plan.
Set Up Your Writing Space
If you have a lengthy task ahead of you, then it is best that you set up a writing space for yourself that should offer you the calm to brainstorm your ideas and the comfort to sit for prolonged writing sessions without getting tired. Isolate yourself from all disturbances in the environment and remove all distractions such as smartphones, cable TV, video game consoles, that can deviate your mind towards other non-fruitful activities. Your undivided attention is required for academic writing task should be taken seriously. However, you can take breaks in between and get back to the attractions whenever you feel like it. But when you rejoin, make sure to give in your best efforts for longer periods of time to accomplish much of your pending work.
We hope that the aforementioned tips and guidelines have provided you with a deeper understanding of how you can set goals and objectives to accomplish your academic written task in the given schedule. However, if you feel that all of this is too exhausting for you, then you should consider taking professional help from qualified and experienced writers at a renowned Essay Writer UK facility.